Home > Materials >
44 pages. Global food handling glove market is estimated at USD 553 4 million in 2018 and to grow by CAGR of 7.4% to reach USD 789.7 million by 2023. Disposable gloves account for 50.9% of the market size while the remaining 49.1% are reusable gloves. Gloves are used in various stages of the food industry- production, processing, packaging and preparation of food, to prevent food contamination. Within the food processing industry, application of gloves increases with the intensity of manual labour across the food production phases, which is mainly the primary food processing segment. Meanwhile, demand for gloves is less with greater automation levels, which is usually the large scale primary processors as well as the secondary food processors such as beverage producers.
Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC)
Publication Date:13 November 2020
Category: Market Reports
To access this content, please login or register HERE
Copyright © 2021. Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC). All Rights Reserved.
| Disclaimer |