Home > Materials >
90 pages. Paper presented by Mohamed Amiruddin Jumaat. Seminar on Big Data Analytics for the Rubber Products Industry: Mesolitica Big Data Analytics was held on 27 May 2021 via Microsoft Teams. The webinar is aimed to provide knowledge and information on the fundamentals, guidelines and management of Big Data Analytics. Participants will learn how to cultivate data-driven and analytics culture in organization with self-service analytics.
The course gave a glimpse as to how statistics, machine learning and software engineering play a role in data science, the tools used in data science and how to identify the success level of a data science project. Among topics discussed:
1) Introduction to Data Science and Building Project Team
2) Overview of Analytics, the Techniques and Methods
3) Data Mining and Visualization, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems
4) Exploratory Data Analysis and Modeling
5) Statistical Analysis and Foundation of Data Curation
6) Information Science, Theory and Practice of Data Cleaning.
Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC)
Publication Date:27 May 2021
Category: Seminar Papers
To access this content, please login or register HERE
Copyright © 2021. Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC). All Rights Reserved.
| Disclaimer |